Reminder is posted on google site:
Elementary Mathematics (Paper 1 - 40 marks and Paper 2 - 60 marks - both papers to be completed within 2.5 hours)
- Solving algebraic equations and inequalities.
- Algebraic representation and manipulation
- Variations - Direct and inverse proportion
- Graph sketching & transformation
- Coordinate Geometry
- Properties of Circle
- Graph Drawing
Additional Mathematics (2 hour)
- Quadratic Equations & Inequalities
- Polynomials & Partial Fractions
- Indices, surds and logarithmsWriting and graph papers will be provided. You will need to bring along stationery (rulers), scientific calculator and french/curve rulers.